Lakewood Water Main
Project Construction Updates from Prein & Newhof
This project was awarded a Green Bond.
The green bond shows how Holland BPW affects the long-term sustainability of a community through our credit profile. S&P Global assigned its ‘AA’ long-term rating to the revenue bonds, citing affordable rates, strong all-in debt service coverage, and robust liquidity.
Green Bond Principles
- Climate Change Adaptation
- Sustainable Water Management
(updated Dec. 17, 2022)
- Original Contract Value: $13,533,619.00
- Current Contract Value, with Change Orders: $13,727,970.98
- Expended to Date: $13,520,212.07
Maintaining the Holland BPW utility system is essential to the reliability of our services. Oftentimes crews are working in roads, which can be dangerous. We ask our community to help keep our team safe. When you see crews working, please take care to respect their work zones.