Holland BPW provides the billing and call center services for the City of Holland's Refuse and Recycling program.
The City of Holland has a mandatory residential refuse & recycle curbside pickup program. This is for residents that live in a single family home, a duplex, and some apartments. Collection is made once a week on a regularly scheduled pick up day. The City of Holland has a contract with Republic Services to manage curbside pickup and hauling duty.
- pdf Refuse and Recycling Rates (25 KB)
- pdf Refuse Zone Districts (City of Holland) (162 KB)
- For more information, please refer to the City of Holland's website.
For Service Questions, Contact Holland BPW: 616.355.1500
Contact Holland BPW to:
- Pay your bill
- Ask questions
- Start or change your service
- Order yellow recycling bags
- Alert us to a problem with your refuse and recycling service
If your scheduled day lands on a holiday, you may put out your garbage and recycling 1 day late.
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day