Holland BPW is working every day to safely manage the coal combustion residuals (CCR) created at our coal-fired generation plant. In addition to state regulations, the federal Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) regulates CCR.
In compliance with this law, you can find a wide variety of data (including the Fugitive Dust Control Plan) related to the operation and maintenance of our CCR facility.
- pdf Notice of Intent to Close CCR 3.13.18 Revised (16 KB)
- pdf CCR Groundwater Annual Report (3.13.18) Revised (4.24 MB)
- pdf Fugitive Dust Plan (511 KB)
- pdf Annual CCR Fugitive Dust Control Report 2017 (154 KB)
- pdf Annual CCR Fugitive Dust Control Report 2016 (154 KB)
- pdf CCR Linear Design Documentation (1.94 MB)
- pdf CCR Closure Plan (5.80 MB)
- Notice of Intent to Close CCR Unit
- pdf CCR Inflow (5.68 MB)
- pdf Coal Combustion CCR (39 KB)
- pdf Sample and Analysis Plan CCR Surface Impoundment System (2.13 MB)
- pdf CCR Groundwater Annual Report (4.24 MB)