Below you'll find HBPW's Annual Reports, financial statements, Annual Water Quality Reports, Renewable and Efficient Energy Plan and CCR Compliance Reports. The reports share our year's achievements, financial details, what we do to keep your drinking water safe and more.
Annual Reports share the year's achievements, financial details, energy efficiency goals met and more.
- Annual Report 2020
- Annual Report 2019
- Annual Report 2018
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Annual Report 2015
- Annual Report 2014
- Annual Report 2013
- Annual Report 2012
- Annual Report 2011
- Annual Report 2010
- Annual Report 2009
- pdf Financial Statement 2020 (572 KB)
- pdf Financial Statement 2019 (526 KB)
- pdf Financial Statement 2018 (563 KB)
- pdf Financial Statement 2017 (473 KB)
- pdf Financial Statement 2016 (863 KB)
Renewable Energy & Conservation
Public Act 295 (PA295) was signed into Michigan law in October 2008, to promote the development of clean energy, renewable energy, and energy optimization (EO) through the implementation of a clean, renewable, and energy efficient standard. The intention of the Act is to diversify the resources used to reliably meet the state's energy needs, provide greater energy security through the use of indigenous energy resources available within the state, encourage private investment in renewable energy and energy efficiency, and provide improved air quality. It was amended by PA 341 and 342 in 2017.
The documents below are part of the Renewable Portfolio Standard (RPS) and EO filings, submitted to the Michigan Public Service Commission (MPSC).
- pdf Energy Waste Reduction & Renewable Energy Plan Annual Summary (1.37 MB)
- Energy Waste Reduction | Michigan Electric Municipal Utilities - 2018
- 2015 Biennial Renewable Energy Plan
- pdf 2014 Renewable Energy Annual Report (129 KB)
- pdf 2013 Energy Optimization Report (1001 KB)
- pdf Holland Energy Optimization Plan (688 KB)
Water Quality Reports
The water you drink goes through a rigorous testing process that is monitored continuously before it is delivered to you safely 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Water Quality Reports (also known as Consumer Confidence Reports) are a result of a Federal regulation passed by the U.S. EPA as part of the 1996 Safe Drinking Water Act Amendments, requiring that all community water systems provide customers with an annual water quality report. The annual report provides customers with an overview of the results of the testing performed and of the quality of the drinking water delivered during the previous calendar year. The reports not only provide information about the quality of the drinking water, but the source, treatment, monitoring and more.
- pdf 2020 Report (5.01 MB)
- pdf 2019 Report (534 KB)
- pdf 2018 Report (1.97 MB)
- pdf 2017 Report (679 KB)
- 2016 Report
Coal Combustion Residuals (CCR) Compliance
Holland BPW is working every day to safely manage the coal combustion residuals (CCR) created at our coal-fired generation plant. In addition to state regulations, the federal Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) regulates CCR.
In compliance with this law, you can find a wide variety of data (including the Fugitive Dust Control Plan) related to the operation and maintenance of our CCR facility.
CCR Groundwater Annual Report
- pdf 2021 Annual Groundwater Report (7.18 MB)
- pdf 2020 CCR Groundwater Annual Report (7.10 MB)
- pdf 2019 CCR Groundwater Annual Report (12.72 MB)
- pdf 2018 CCR Groundwater Annual Report (Revised) (4.24 MB)
CCR Fugitive Dust Control
- pdf Annual CCR Fugitive Dust Control Report 2017 (8 KB)
- pdf Annual CCR Fugitive Dust Control Report 2016 (154 KB)
- pdf EP 4012 Fugitive Dust Control Plan for JDY Ash Pond System 11615PEs (511 KB)
- pdf Alternate Source Demonstration for Lithium (11.02 MB)
- pdf Groundwater Detection Monitoring And Assessment Report - CCR Surface Impoundment System James DeYoung Power Plant (2.23 MB)
- pdf HBPW Detection Monitoring and Status of Closure Documentation Report (93.91 MB)
- pdf Notice of Intent to Close CCR Impoundment 2017 (16 KB)
- pdf CCR Closure Plan Surface Impoundment (5.80 MB)
- pdf Sampling and Analysis Plan 2017 (2.13 MB)
- pdf CCR Liner Design Criteria Documentation 2016 (1.94 MB)
- pdf CCR Inflow Design Flood Control Plan (5.68 MB)
City of Holland Fraud and Financial Misuse Policy & Reporting
One of the top priorities of the City of Holland is to provide a government that serves with honesty and integrity. The purpose of this policy is to establish a system to prevent, discourage, detect, document, investigate and report existing or potential fraud or financial misuse within the City of Holland orgainization.
For more information, read the full policy.
pdf (318 KB)
To report potential fraud or financial misuse within the City of Holland organization, please complete the official form and submit to the appropriate party noted on the form.