The Holland BPW and the Holland Department of Public Safety co-sponsor a take-back program for prescription and over-the-counter medications that you no longer use or that have expired. Don't throw them away or flush them down a drain, as that can be harmful to water systems. Instead, bring your unwanted medications during normal business hours to these pharmacies for disposal using environmentally safe methods.
- Family Fare Pharmacies at 933 Butternut Drive and 1185 S. Washington Avenue
- D&W Pharmacy at 50 Douglas Avenue
- Skip's Pharmacy at 700 Michigan Avenue
- Paul's Pharmacy at 803 Lincoln Avenue
- CVS Pharmacy at N. River and Douglas Avenue
- Holland Department of Public Safety at 89 W. 8th Street (accepting all controlled medications)
To learn more, visit West Michigan Take Back Meds