- Budget plan enrollment happens once a year. Applications for the current year are due May 31st. Applications received after the due date, May 31st, will apply to the following year.
- A zero balance is required before establishing a budget account.
- At least 12 months of billing history on the existing account is required.
How the Budget Amount is Set
- Average amount charged for each utility over the past twelve months.
- In May of each year, accounts will be reconciled. The total balance owing on the account will be due and credits will be carried forward.
- The new balance due will appear on the June billing statement.
New budget amount starts on the July due date each year.
- Budget payments are required each month by the due date. FAILURE TO PAY THE BUDGET AMOUNT EACH MONTH WILL RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM THE BUDGET PLAN.
- Once removed from the budget plan, 12 additional months of billing is required before re-enrollment eligibility.
Returned payments will be charged a $30 returned check fee and may result in removal from the budget plan.
By submitting the form, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the terms and guidelines of Holland Board of Public Works' Budget Payment Plan.
- You agree to pay the budgeted amount each month and any additional charges that may occur in the reconciliation month.
- You understand that failure to pay the budgeted amount each month will result in removal from the Budget Plan.
- You may discontinue this service at any time.
I have read the guidelines of the Holland Board of Public Works Budget Payment Plan and agree to pay the budgeted amount each month and any additional charges that may occur in the reconciliation month. I understand that failure to pay the budgeted amount each month will result in removal from the Budget Plan. I may discontinue this service at any time.