What is MyHBPW?
MyHBPW is a secure customer account access portal that provides a simple way to manage your Holland Board of Public Works accounts.
How do I get to MyHBPW?
Access your customer account online at myportal.hollandbpw.com.
OR, download the app by searching MyHBPW in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Register at this link: https://myportal.hollandbpw.com/portal/CustomerRegistrations.aspx
- Registration Tutorial Video: https://youtu.be/gTVuLx_TJg8
To register, you need:
- Account Number - Found at the top left corner of your bill. Enter your account number exactly as it is shown on your bill.
- Service Zip Code - Service Zip Code is the Zip Code where service is being provided.
- Email Address - Use your primary email address. You will receive your account activation link to the email address that you use.
I already pay my HBPW bill online. Why should I register for MyHBPW?
MyHBPW is a new and improved online customer account service and mobile application. We will soon be discontinuing the previous service.
With the new customer portal, you will be able to access the following, all in one platform:
- View and pay your utility bill from you mobile device.
- Receive real-time notifications when an outage occurs.
- Connect with customer support for service requests.
- Monitor usage and compare to previous time periods to identify trends.
- And more!